I'd love to work with Rajinikanth: Asin - My Sansar
Headlines News :
Home » , » I'd love to work with Rajinikanth: Asin

I'd love to work with Rajinikanth: Asin

Written By Hamro Sansar on Thursday, December 22, 2011 | 9:20 PM

Dec-23rd-2011
MUMBAI: She may not have a baggage of films to boast of in Bollywood, even though her debut Ghajini proved to be a blockbuster.

But Asin Thottumkal, who was in town recently, is set to take the big screen by a storm next year with two big releases - Housefull 2 and Bol Bachchan. But what's put the actor in the limelight is the recent news of her starring in Rajinikanth's next.

The latest buzz doing the rounds in Kollywood circles is that she's been offered to play the lead role opposite the Superstar in Kochadaiyaan, beating competition from the likes of Vidya Balan and Anushka Shetty. Quiz her about the offer and the actor remains tight-lipped about it. "You'll have to ask the producer of the film. I can't comment about it now," she says, adding, "I would love to work with Rajinikanth and if a good project comes by, I'll take it up."

Asin, who is still basking in the success of her last release, Ready, has reportedly said that she wouldn't like to do many films with her 'dear friend' Salman Khan. Rumours that she is dating Neil Nitin Mukesh - with whom she was said to have broken up with - have resurfaced, but the actor is unmindful of the controversies that surround her. "Bollywood gossip is a cliche. I am a straightforward person and prefer to set the record straight if anything comes up," she asserts.

The 26-year-old actor, who has wrapped up the shoot for Housefull 2 opposite Akshay Kumar, is looking forward to the release next year. "With 22 stars working on the film, we had a blast shooting for it. Sajid Khan and Sajid Nadiadwala managed the cast really well," says Asin. When asked about how it was to work with the new dostana in town - Akshay Kumar and John Abraham - she says, "It's Akshay plus John! Both of them drove the entire cast and crew crazy with their pranks."

What excites the actor is that the roles she plays in her upcoming films will show her in a different light altogether. Is she choosy about her roles? "I am not choosy. I can shuffle between a serious role and feature in an out-an-out commercial flick too. Nevertheless, I prefer to act in movies that strike a balance between both," she says.

Having worked in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam films, does she have plans to work on a Kannada film in the near future? "I have no qualms about working for any film industry as long as my role in the film is meaty. I'd love to work for a Kannada film, but I haven't been offered any scripts so far," she says.

Agencies.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. My Sansar - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template