Britney: "I can't stop looking" at my engagement ring - My Sansar
Headlines News :
Home » » Britney: "I can't stop looking" at my engagement ring

Britney: "I can't stop looking" at my engagement ring

Written By Hamro Sansar on Friday, January 6, 2012 | 9:05 AM

Jan-6th-2012
NEW YORK: The 30-year-old pop star, who said "yes" to Trawick's Dec. 15 proposal, excitedly showed off her impressive sparkler in a picture on her facebook page. "I can't stop looking at it," she wrote.

According to a source, Trawick asked for Spears' hand with a Neil Lane engagement ring featuring a round stone that's over 3 carats and pave diamonds on the band. "It's very traditional," an insider says of the bling. "He picked out something he knew she would love."

Although they've known each other professionally since 2006, Spears and Trawick began dating in 2009.

Agencies.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. My Sansar - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template