Cheryl Cole "never‚ ever" knew Cowell had hots for her - My Sansar
Headlines News :
Home » , , » Cheryl Cole "never‚ ever" knew Cowell had hots for her

Cheryl Cole "never‚ ever" knew Cowell had hots for her

Written By Hamro Sansar on Thursday, April 26, 2012 | 11:05 PM

27th-04-2012

LONDON: Cheryl Cole says she “never, ever” felt Simon Cowell had the hots for her – despite him saying he was “mesmerised” by the star.

“I never, ever felt that vibe from Simon,” she says. “Never ever.”

Last week, Cowell, 52, called her a “toy” and described working with her as “like a mouse being played with by a beautiful cat”.

She says: “I have spoken to him since and he’s just laughing.

“He called me a toy to my face. If you read it the way people read it, it sounds awful.

"It was only ever used as a term of endearment to us, joking like. Agencies;
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. My Sansar - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template