Hrithik‚ Vivek share the screen - My Sansar
Headlines News :
Home » » Hrithik‚ Vivek share the screen

Hrithik‚ Vivek share the screen

Written By Hamro Sansar on Saturday, January 14, 2012 | 7:37 PM

Jan-15th-2012
MUMBAI: Hrithik Roshan is recovering from an ailing back and is upbeat about his home production Krrish 3. The film will see the actor play superhero once again. However, the actor recently revealed that he was more keen to essay the role of a villain in the film.

“When I heard the script, I wanted to play the hero and the villain. I wanted to play double role. I pushed dad to let me do both things.. I nudged him...I used to tell him there is no actor to do it,” Roshan said. But, father-director Rakesh Roshan had the final word. He went ahead and got actor Vivek Oberoi on board and now Hrithik seems to be in sync with his father’s

decision. “He signed Vivek and when I saw him giving the shot he was too good in that role. I couldn’t have done justice to it. I am happy my father stopped me from doing it,” added the actor.

Agencies
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. My Sansar - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template